Just a quick turn off 30A, your *Seagrove Escape* awaits! Welcome to your oasis of calm for up to 10 guests! Nestled behind pine trees, this 2-story, 4-bedrooms, 2.5 bathroom home is tucked back off the road and feels very private upon arrival, with rocking chairs on the front porch. But with the lake across the road, the beach just a short walk or bike ride, and the community pool outside the back door, guests still have easy access to beach vacation fun! Bring the pups – this house is dog-friendly!
Upon entering the property, guest will feel at home with the open-concept layout and casual contemporary décor and a 42" TV with TiVO. Beyond the comfortable living area is a fully-equipped, open kitchen with a breakfast bar, as well as a laundry room off the kitchen.
The dining area, with seating for 7, leads out to the covered back porch, where you'll see the sparkling community pool – fun for all ages! There is also seating on the back porch, and a dining table for 4 just beyond the back porch, which is a shady spot to relax with an afternoon drink and enjoy the pool views.
Also on the first floor of *Seagrove Escape* is a powder room at the base of the stairs, and a private king master suite, which has a double vanity area, large walk-in shower stall and plenty of storage.
Heading up to the second floor, guests may choose from three more bedrooms – a queen, one with two double beds, and a third with 2 twin bunk beds. All of these bedrooms share one central Jack-and-Jill bathroom on this floor with a shower/bath combo and dual sinks. All three bedrooms have TVs and ample storage.
The park and lake just across the street from *Seagrove Escape*, is a bonus, with a ramp for kayaks, stand-up paddle boards or canoes.
Walk to the beach in less than 10 minutes, or take one of the 4 FREE Adult bikes provided for you and get there in just a couple of minutes! Just south of 30A, between Seaside and Rosemary beaches, makes for easy access restaurants, shops, beaches and more! We look forward to welcoming you!
*WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING:*
"Perfection. This house was immaculate and beautiful! We loved having bikes and the pool in the backyard. The kitchen was fully stocked, too. We will plan to rent this house again." - Melinda W.
"You're just close enough to get to places and attractions easily and quickly but far enough away to not be part of any traffic and chaos." - Matt L.
"This was a great vacation rental and we enjoyed being able to take our dogs with us! The kitchen was well stocked and the pool right behind the house was great!" - Tracy M.
"The house was clean, tastefully-decorated, and accommodated our party of eight adults and one toddler perfectly. We were convenient to the pool (right outside our back door), beach, bike path, and lake. We rented a kayak and had a great time taking it from the lake (right across the street), to the beach every day!" - Gayle K.
"We've been visiting this area for 6 years now and this was our favorite house so far! We loved the location-close enough to bike to the beach, pool behind the house, and a very quiet neighborhood." - Nicole B.
* SLEEPS 10: *
• 4 Bedrooms
• 2.5 Baths
• Covered patio in back of home
• Great bunk room for the kids
• Open concept living room, dining room and kitchen
• 42" HD Flat Screen TV, with TiVO in living room
• Bedroom 1 - King Master suite with Flat Screen TV AND Full en-suite bath with huge walk-in shower
• Powder room
• Washer and Dryer
* 2ND FLOOR: *
• Bedroom 2 - Queen guest bedroom, Flat Screen TV, Jack 'n Jill bath
• Bedroom 3 - Two (2) full size beds with HD Flat Screen TV, Jack 'n Jill bath
• Bedroom 4 - Bunk beds, twin over twin, Flat Screen TV
• Full bath with tub/shower combo, double vanity sinks with granite counter tops.
* ADDITIONAL *:
• Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
• 4 FREE ADULT BIKES
Rates listed below *DO NOT* include Pet Fees, housekeeping, taxes or damage insurance.
* RESERVATION / BOOKING POLICY; *
• A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
• Dog Fee is $150 and non-refundable
• Except for any trip insurance purchased, deposits are fully refundable if cancelations are made at least 14 days prior to check in; cancellations made 13 to 7 days prior to check in will receive back 50% of the total deposits; there are no refunds with less than 7 days prior to check in.
• Balance of payment is due 45 days prior to arrival date
• We accept Visa, M/C & Discover credit cards
• Security deposits are due via credit card, 7 days prior to check-in and will be returned within 7-10 days from the date of departure and after verification with
Paradise Beach Rentals that there are no additional charges due to damage, lost/damaged linens, or excessive cleaning. Security Deposit is $350.
*CHECK IN IS AT 5:00 PM AND CHECK OUT IS BY 9:00 AM*
The home is 30 minutes from Silver Sands one of the largest outlet malls in the country; 20 minutes from Pier Park, one of the largest shopping centers in the country; 5 minutes from Seaside; and 10 minutes from Alys and Rosemary Beach.
Upon check out, you have the option to add trip insurance. The coverage has a list of cancelation reasons and we can provide links to that product's coverage prior to your booking with us so you know what it covers.
***Dogs ONLY, sorry no cats*